Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let there be PEARS!
















Hailey took these pictures- my budding photographer!
This was today after we went to speak at a Woman's Aglow Meeting about the liver donation. It was really exciting to see how many women were encouraged and how it touched their lives to hear what a miracle God had done.

We canned 12 pints today and 6 quarts yesterday of pears. I am done with peaches and ended up with 16 quarts...which was 1/2 bushel. I will be doing more pears tomorrow. They are sooo good! I am hoping to find some tomatoes somewhere- this year all the farmers tomatoes got some disease and all died. ;-( So maybe if I go to another county I'll find some. I want to make spaghetti sauce and salsa. Next month will be applesauce and applebutter, and then squash- acorn and butternut. YUM! We soo love squash!

No comments: