Wednesday, July 23, 2008

18 WEEKS



Almost half way there! Our little one is 6 inches long and weighs about half an ounce. I lost 10 lbs. when i was really sick the first 3 months, but i have gained that back plus about 2 or 3 more lbs. which i just put on this past week! I seem to have popped out the past two weeks. I still hear a lot that they can't even tell i'm prego, but i certainly can tell. Sleeping on my stomach has always been most comfortable, but now it feels like i'm sleeping on a ball, guess i'll just wait till i can't take it anymore and have to sleep on my sides. My midwife, Eileen told Peter that at about 20 weeks he'll be able to put a toilet paper holder up to my belly and hear the heartbeat, that will be cool, for Hailey too! Every day she says to my belly, "Hi baby, I love you!" It's very sweet. I think at times she wishes my belly was see through so she could get a peek at this little baby we talk so much about. She now really wants a brother, but it has changed quite a few times. Her brother's name would be Preston Allen, and a sister's name will be Trinity Faith. I've had quite an appetite lately. I do a lot of walking around Darien Lake. Yesterday we went and cooled down, it was nice. I got my first zucchinni out of my garden today, it was a biggie! The green beans are really coming along, probably within 2 or 3 days we'll have a bunch of them. Lots of yellow squash as well. I better get on with my day and see what i'm cookin for dinner. Later!

No comments: