Saturday, August 16, 2008

Loving Big Sister


I am now 21 weeks prego and loving it. I can feel the baby moving big time and so does Daddy and Hailey. We are enjoying this time in our life, but i can't help but feel some saddness over the fact that it won't be just me and Hailey home together all day long. I really enjoy having just her and our one on one time and I hate that that has to end. But I am also really looking forward to our "new life." With another Ritenburg added to the group. A family of four. Man, it seems like that happened fast. Even though when we were trying it seemed like forever! I am doing really well at work and almost feel guilty making as much as I am. I'm so used to making minimum wage, plus tips, and it's wierd to be doing so well so quickly! But we have been faithfully tithing and God is faithful to His promises. It has been nice to be able to make some improvements to our home that have been long over due. Hopefully this weekend we will be working on Hailey's "jungle room." I am anxious to get the baby room ready, and the living room painted- although i can't paint- i am getting him set up to paint. This is the first year in our married life that we are going to be able to use our tax return for something other than paying off credit card debt!! Yeah! An entire year of not using credit cards!! That's a miracle in itself! It will all go into our house though, but I'm excited, hopefully a new bath tub. And definently 3 new garage doors. We are also considering putting hardwood floors in the living room- no more stained carpet. Well, my 3 year old is flipping out over a sock thing, so i'll write more another time.

No comments: