Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Artist

So this is one of the presents she got from mommy and daddy and she loves it! Along with riding her new bike- it's all she ever wants to do. Aunt Becky got her some paint so she will have a lot to last a while! yeah!



Christmas was fun and not too stressful since i didn't have it at my house. I was sad that i couldn't be with my immediate family but it was ok to share it with extended family and i was just grateful to have some family to share it with. I was working on a client a few weeks ago who was a very elderly gentleman and said that he didn't have any living family at all. how sad his life must be and especially around the holidays- i can't imagine.



The computer isn't letting me put pix on right now so i'll have to do that later.

No comments: